8.5.11

i've got sunshine on a cloudy day,



I have lots of new photos to share with you all (whoever you may be), and I'll upload them either this week or next week, whenever I have enough time that isn't supposed to full of revision and doing coursework.

I started my exams on Tuesday, this week, and I've now finished my French Speaking exam and am halfway through my final Photography prject (which I am so behind on, dun dun duuunn!!) It's all rather nerve-racking at the moment. Also, I realised that on Friday, I had exactly one month until I have completely finished with college. For forever- college = finito/ adios/ au revoir/ good day to you/ hasta la byebye! :) I cannot wait to be free, I really hope this summer will be full of happiness and memoires with my friends before we all disperse across England and Wales... (sniff :'( ohh)

Well, anyway, as I was saying, I'll post a few photo posts soon, and write some more of my thoughts and whatnot, however dull they may be. Hope you're all well and happy I'm off now to eat my pasta and finish off some more photography work! Bonsoir, mes amies.

Mari-ann xxx

__________ 

i've got sunshine on a cloudy day,
when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May...

~ 'My Girl' by The Temptations.

__________

No comments:

Post a Comment