19.10.11

penblwydd hapus, birthday girl.

(a photo that I did for people birthdays :) 2008.)


Today, my beautiful and ever-wonderful baby sister turns sixteen!
Ah, she's all grown up and I love, and miss, her!


***





***

I don't know whether she'll see this anytime soon, not for a while at least, I'm sure, (Hellooo, Emmy, if you're reading this ♥ love you most!) but this is the first year that I will not be with her on her birthday, given that I am basically on the other side of the country from her (sob!) and so I wanted to mark this day in my own special way, as best as I possibly can all the way from Swansea, to Shepperton. I shall see you soon and I hope your day has been sprinkled with hugs and smiles and wishes and kisses and all other good things :)


Merry Birthday, 'Enemy' ;) - I love you to inifinty and beyond and I hope that you had a super-duper day ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lots of love,
Mari-ann xxx

(or, Emily: Lots of love, your 'Man') ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment